Monday, September 22, 2008

new stitchers!!!!

I would like to welcome our 2 newest stitchers, LIL & Susie!! Peggy found them and the 3 of them are working like mad!! YEAY!!
I am working hard on getting the bags made and working on some quilts. My mom and Aunt Jan are working hard as well!!
With the mess about the Vets home, mom sent the 3 red, white, & blue bags to Chicago to a vets group there. Now she has orders for more...... So I guess we are still helping the Veterans.... In a round-a-bout way.
Also I have started an Etsy shop...... Jeanie's Etsy
ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING that I sell there, the money will go for MORE yarn!!! LOL
If anyone has anything that they would like listed there...... Let me know and we will work on getting pictures and getting it listed.

Happy Stitching gang!!!!

No comments: